Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Character


The character I have created with twist is of me when I am skiing. I created the character in this scene because one of my favorite things to d0 is to ski.
The program I used was twist. The main tool I used to enhance the image was the linear gradient tool. This tool allows you to have up to 10 colors in a shape. It also makes the colors blend together so there isn't just a straight line between the colors.
Even though I use the linear gradient tool a lot in my twist creations my favorite tool is the vector tool. This tool allows you to create any kind of polygon. You can also change to polygon to have rounded edges or extend some lines while making others shorter. This tool is also great for making anything from hair to trees. This is my favorite tool in Twis so far because of its ability to make just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment